COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytical cookies: These can both be processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus conduct the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website so that we can improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These can both be processed by us or by third parties and allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To this effect, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Third Party Cookies: Provided by third parties
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can you set your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
Check Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
Check Mozilla support or Browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings.
Check Google support or Browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Check Apple support or Browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Check Opera support or Browser Help.
If you use another browser, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and configure, for each provider, your preferences about cookies.
Are there only cookies?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local storage of data on the client's device, for example:
- HTML5 localStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user's device. Normally, they can be deleted by deleting the browsing history.
- The "Local Shared Objects" of Flash (the isolated storage of Silverlight): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder where you have your user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos). Flash serves to incorporate multimedia elements in a web, and for that it stores files in the user's device.
- The web beacon serves to track your activity, inserting a mini-image that you do not even notice. When you browse the web, it is loaded with the page, and the server where the photo is downloaded records the time of access, or the times you have accessed.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, since they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are not dependent on the browser used. We do not use this type of storage.